The Forum

100 - RELIGION IN HUMAN EXPERIENCE

The Forum
Re: 100 - RELIGION IN HUMAN EXPERIENCE
by Bob Kalk - Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 11:38 PM

I think the "task" described in 100:4.3 is addressed perfectly through an understanding of 170:1.9 and I don't see how the "unification" described can be achieved without consciously embracing the kingdom within. What do you think?

100:4.3 But the great problem of religious living consists in the task of unifying the soul powers of the personality by the dominance of LOVE. Health, mental efficiency, and happiness arise from the unification of physical systems, mind systems, and spirit systems. Of health and sanity man understands much, but of happiness he has truly realized very little. The highest happiness is indissolubly linked with spiritual progress. Spiritual growth yields lasting joy, peace which passes all understanding. 

170:1.9 At different times and in varying circumstances it appears that Jesus may have presented numerous concepts of the "kingdom" in his public teachings, but to his apostles he always taught the kingdom as embracing man's personal experience in relation to his fellows on earth and to the Father in heaven. Concerning the kingdom, his last word always was, "The kingdom is within you."

Also, the sovereignty issue persists to this day. Consider the following immigration/naturalization oath currently used within The United States.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, so help me God.

Nationalists don't even accept globalists. How do they respond to those who identify as "cosmic citizens?"